Program Ijazah Sarjana Kewangan & Perbankan Islam (Online)
Over the past two or three decades, Islamic banking and finance has emerged as another viable way of financial intermediation. It has gained credibility and has spread worldwide and is the preferred way of banking to the Muslim as well as the non-Muslim. This Master program offers an opportunity to study the structure of the Islamic finance and banking industry, including its theoretical foundations, products, performance, Islamic financial instruments and risk management issues through online.
Master in Islamic Finance and Banking program is designed to produce highly proficient executives who are competent and skillful in the Islamic Banking and Finance.
Mode of Delivery : Online / Distance Learning.
Estimated Duration : 18 - 24 months.
Methods of Delivery : Study modules provided for each course.
: Islamic Finance e-journal. http://lib.kuin.edu.my/main/
: Assignments and Exercises.
: Online academic support by IUC experts.
Credit Hours : 42 credit hours of graduate studies.
It is a coursework plus dissertation program and offered by IUC in corroboration with IRTI and IDB.
APPLY NOW SARJANA DAN PHD
A candidate who wishes to enroll in MIFB must possess the following qualifications:
A bachelor's degree in a related discipline with a good Cummulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) from Insaniah University College or other equivalent qualification approved by Malaysian Government.
Language requirement :
1. In addition to the academic requirements, an applicant is also required to possess a sufficient level of English language proficiency by obtaining one of the following:
Minimum TOEFL Online exam Minimum TOEFL Computer based exam Minimum TOEFL Paper based exam Minimum IELTS Minimum MEPT 92 237 550 6.0 5
2) The Senate may waive the English requirement for candidates who are native speaker or who have obtained their degrees where English has been used as the medium of instruction.
Application can be made through Online Application for Post graduate Studies.
Candidate will be informed through email of the application result.
Fee ($ USD):
Processing fee USD20 Registration Fee USD200 Tuition fee USD150 per credit hour
The IUC reserves the right to vary fees on an annual basis.
This degree will be awarded, students must complete:
- Coursework: 8 Modules/3 credit hours each.
- Dissertation: 18 Credit hours.
The courses required under the program are:
- Islamic Financial System
- Principles and Practices of Islamic Banking
- Fiqh for Islamic Banking & Finance
- Maqasid Shariah
- Management of Zakat, Waqaf and Sadaqah Funds
- Islamic Capital and Financial Market
- Research methodology
- Principles & Practice of Islamic Insurance
Duration of study : 18-24 months
No. of Credit hour
No. of Credit hour
Amount (USD)/ credit hours
Total no. of credit hours: 42 credit hours.
Total Tution fee: USD 8400
50% Discount given for the first 40 students
Study Resources available
- Complete study material will be provided.
- Academic support by professional experts.
- Assignments for each course.
- An online examination.
- The lessons will be delivered through: Video streaming, slides, forums, chats, assignments and quizzes.
- For each course, students are given number of assignments which will enhance their understanding on the subject, clarify the concepts to help them achieve better marks in final examination.
- Using our Online educational support, students have a chance to discuss the topics and questions with the faculty. Our faculty comprise of leading academicians, experts and professionals.
- The completion of each semester is 14 weeks.
- Complete study material will be provided by the university experts and professional.
Total credit hour
Islamic Financial System (MIFB6013)
Principle and Practice Of Islamic Banking (MIFB6023)
Research Methodology (MIFB6033)
Islamic Capital Market (MIFB6053)
Fiqh for Islamic Banking & Finance (MIFB6043)
Management of Zakat, Waqaf and Sadaqah Funds (MIFB6063)
Principles & Practice of Islamic Insurance (MIFB6073)
Master in Islamic Finance and Banking program is designed to produce highly competent executives who are competent and proficient, in the Islamic Banking and Finance.
This program is design to benefit the followings:
- Professionals seeking career enhancement.
- Bankers seeking career growth.
- Students looking for a bright future.
The Master in Islamic Finance and Banking is a gateway for specialization in specific areas of banking and finance such as:
- Islamic insurance (takaful)
- Islamic structured products
- Regulation and supervision
- Research and development
- Wealth management
- Analysis and consultancy
- Business analysis
- Risk analysis